Sunday, March 17, 2013

First Post.

Now the hardest part of blogging or really writing anything, where to start? As is glaringly obvious from this blog, I love film and TV and Hollywood. So I thought why not share my valuable insights and thoughts with the world wide web.
Now a warning, while I like to think I have a sophisticated palette, there might be a lot of content which is considered quite low brow but after studying film for years, I have learned to enjoy film and TV for the, pure entertainment and escapism of it all. Plus I also like to think of myself as still being 16 and not the advanced age I actually am (25!)

Now what to start with???

Perhaps the most exciting news that I heard this week is the epic return of 'Veronica Mars', and what more as a feature length movie! Now if anyone has not watched the show, I am saying it for your own good, do the right thing and WATCH IT!! It is funny, witty, filled with great and fully developed characters, and every girl will wish they had the sass and smarts of Veronica. What is more interesting about this epic long awaited news, is that it was done through Kickstarter, which could be a great way for the fans and creators to get the shows and movies they have always wanted. I am thinking it is time for a Gilmore Girls return! I would love to know what happened between Luke and Lorelai and what did Rory do after the Obama campaign? Did she get back together with Logan? So many questions that need answered!

I am totally having bloggers block right now and have no idea what to write...This whole blog thing is harder than it seems, if it was just writing my thoughts as they came it would be easy, but probably not very interesting. So I will wrap it up, sorry it was short, I think it is just getting started is always the hard part.


No comments:

Post a Comment